Custom-designed professional marketing materials create a brand identity that buyers connect with through our skillfully executed online marketing campaigns.
Below is a sampling of our digital marketing tools that are used to attract buyers.
Showcase your listings on custom websites with embedded videos, high-resolution photo galleries and more. Property or project specific website featuring video, photo gallery, floor plans, neighborhood map, walk score, contact information, social media integration, and relevant press.
- Our website: Love Live DC
- Single Property Websites
- Development Website
- Building Websites
We provide potential buyers the opportunity to view our listings with impeccable high-resolution video designed to highlight your home's most attractive features.
- 601 North Carolina Avenue SE, Washington, DC
- 4813 Flanders Avenue, Kensington, MD
- 55 Skyhill Road #102, Alexandria, VA
- 801 South Greenbrier Street, Arlington, VA
- 1718 P Street NW #501, Washington, DC
- 2 Noyes Court, Silver Spring, MD
Social Media Marketing
We use social media to connect your property to our global community of real estate professionals as well as potential buyers to create meaningful connections. It’s our job to identify the target buyer for your property. Facebook’s algorithms allow us to target specific groups of people to ensure we promote your listing to the people who care most. Every impression, view, and/or engagement is important when implementing a social media strategy that works.
Facebook Marketing Examples
- 601 N. Carolina Ave. SE, Washington, DC
- 4813 Flanders Ave, Kensington, MD
- 55 Skyhill Rd. #102, Alexandria, VA
- 1718 P St NW #501, Washington, DC
- Email Registration Page Example